Comments/Comentarios Terms and Conditions/Términos y condiciones en inglés:
1. These terms and conditions govern mutual rights and obligations of Prime Strategy LLC, a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Washington, having its registered office at Suite 113, 10715 NE 37th Court, Kirkland, WA 98033 (“Prime Summits”) and a person, firm, company or other entity (“Participant”) arising from registrations of the Participants or their delegates for the conference/forum organised by Prime Summits (“Summit”).
2. The registration of the Participants or (where applicable) their delegates for the Summit (“Registration”) shall be made through an online registration form as available on the website of Prime Summits: (“Registration Form”). The Registration shall be considered to be completed (i) at the moment of filling in the Registration Form by the Participant and submitting (sending) it to Prime Summits, if the Registration Form has been filled in by the Participant, or (ii) at the moment of filling in the Registration Form by Prime Summits and submitting (sending) it to the Participant, if the Registration Form has been filled in by Prime Summits based on previous email or phone communication with the Participant authorizing Prime Summits to do so.
3. Based on the Registration, the Participant shall be obliged to pay the registration fee in the amount as Stated on the Registration Form and website (“Registration Fee”) due when the form is submitted. The amount of the Registration Fee does not include State Tax. The relevant State Tax shall be added to the Registration Fee. For Group bookings and Special offers an Invoice shall be issued to the person making the registration.
4. The Registration Fee includes the possibility to attend the Summit, access to the materials of the Summit. To avoid any doubts, the Registration Fee does not include accommodation of the Participants or (where applicable) their delegates during the Summit, their travel expenses from and to the place of the Summit and during the Summit.
5. Prime Summits reserves the right to change the amount of the Registration Fee at any time, however the changes shall not affect the Registrations which have already been completed.
6. The Participant may substitute delegates for the Summit at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to Prime Summits prior to the Summit.
7. All cancellations of the Registration delivered by the Participants to Prime Summits twenty one (21) days or more before the Summit are subject to an administrative charge in the amount of $10.00USD to be paid by the Participant per one (1) delegate whose Registration for the Summit has been cancelled (“Administrative Fee”). In such a case the full amount of the Registration Fee remains payable and after the Registration Fee for the cancelled Registration is paid in full to Prime Summits, the Participant will receive a credit in the amount corresponding to the amount of the relevant Registration Fee minus the Administrative Fee; the credit may be used for another Summit to be mutually agreed with Prime Summits, which must occur within one (1) year from the date of cancellation of the Registration. All cancellations of the Registration delivered by the Participants to Prime Summits less than twenty one (21) days before the Summit cannot be refunded and the full amount of the Registration Fee remains payable. All cancellations of the Registration must be sent by the Participant to Prime Summits by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In the event that Prime Summits cancels a Summit for any reason, the Participant will receive, at discretion of Prime Summits a credit for 100% of the Registration Fee already paid to Prime Summits or a refund in respect of the Registration Fee already paid by the Participant to Prime Summits. The credit may be used for another Summit to be mutually agreed with Prime Summits, which must occur within one (1) year from the date of the cancelled Summit.
9. In the event that Prime Summits postpones a Summit for any reason and the Participant or (where applicable) its delegate is unable or unwilling to attend the Summit on the rescheduled date, the Participant will receive a credit for 100% of the Registration Fee already paid to Prime Summits provided that the Participant announces to Prime Summits that the Participant or (where applicable) its delegate will not attend the rescheduled Summit within five (5) days after being informed by Prime Summits about the postponement and a new date of the Summit.
10. Prime Summits will not be held liable for any; loss of profits, income or anticipated savings, loss or corruption of any data, database or software, loss of any commercial opportunity, or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage; Also Prime Summits will not be liable for any losses arising out of a Force Majeure Event and It will be the Delegates responsibility to obtain their own Health Insurance to cover themselves in the event of personal Injury at the event, and Prime Summits or any of its employees shall not be held liable.